FOOD & WINE EXPERIENCES
From in-house restaurants that have become destinations in themselves, to breathtaking bars and wine lists, every Spicers Retreat offers a uniquely special wine and food experience.
- The Long Apron’s seasonal, produce-driven menus designed by chef Cameron Matthews at Spicers Clovelly Estate are driven by the region’s abundance of fresh local produce combined with classic European flavours - just the thing for a gourmet weekend away.
- Get a true taste of Australia with the country cuisine of Spicers Hidden Vale's on-site restaurant, Cotton’s Restaurant.
- Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner for guests of the property, and lunch for day visitors, seven days a week. Spicers Peak Lodge Restaurant meals and beverages - including their famous seven-course degustation dinner - are included in their all-inclusive accommodation packages or design-your-own stay.
- The Tamarind restaurant at Spicers Tamarind Retreat brings a taste of Asia to the foothills of Maleny. Specialising in innovative Asian cuisine, every dish will leave your mouth watering.
- Spicers Vineyards Estate’s restaurant, Restaurant Botanica, is a must dine destination for gourmets visiting the Hunter Valley and is a gourmet destination in itself.
- Now open, The Balfour Kitchen is our Spicers restaurant in the heart of New Farm, Brisbane. Enjoy beautiful bistro style food for dinner, or our award winning breakfasts, on the traditional Queenslander verandah or in the delightful leafy courtyard at Spicers Balfour Hotel.