FOOD & WINE EXPERIENCES
From in-house restaurants that have become destinations in themselves, to breathtaking bars and wine lists, every Spicers Retreat offers a uniquely special wine and food experience.
- The Long Apron’s seasonal, produce-driven menus designed by chef Cameron Matthews at Spicers Clovelly Estate are driven by the region’s abundance of fresh local produce combined with classic European flavours - just the thing for a gourmet weekend away.
- Get a true taste of Australia with the country cuisine of Spicers Hidden Vale's on-site restaurant, Cotton’s Restaurant.
- Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner for guests of the property, and lunch for day visitors, seven days a week. Spicers Peak Lodge Restaurant meals and beverages - including their famous seven-course degustation dinner - are included in their all-inclusive accommodation packages or design-your-own stay.
- The Tamarind restaurant at Spicers Tamarind Retreat brings a taste of Asia to the foothills of Maleny. Specialising in innovative Asian cuisine, every dish will leave your mouth watering.
- Spicers Vineyards Estate’s restaurant, Restaurant Botanica, is a must dine destination for gourmets visiting the Hunter Valley and is a gourmet destination in itself.
- Soak up the Brisbane city and Story Bridge views on the exclusive rooftop bar at Spicers Balfour Hotel.