The Scenic Rim Trail
This brand new four day walk, explores the Scenic Rim region of South East Queensland; a stunning collection of mountains, ridges, escarpments, forests and ancient volcanic plateaus set in the foothills of the Great Dividing Range and surrounded by World Heritage listed national parks.
This is a four day/three night trail for groups of up to 10 walkers. Departing from Cunningham’s Gap on day one, you’ll be escorted by one or more of Spicers field guides, who’s passion and experience with the bush and its history will bring tracks to life and connect you with Spicers Sustainability Vision and our deep appreciation and understanding of the land.
What makes this walk unique is that a large portion of the trail is actually on private Nature Refuge or National Park that is ONLY accessible through private land; making this trail one of the least frequented and untouched in Australia.
Here you can rediscover the pleasure of simple things - like the peace that comes with walking through a forest to the song of native birds; the pleasure that seeing a curious wallaby can bring; and the awe that a sky full of stars can inspire. Best of all, on the Scenic Rim Trail by Spicers, you can discover them all while enjoying a walk that is more about ‘rest and relaxation’ than ‘rough and ready’.
Explore the environment by day and return to the luxury of the Spicers Canopy campsite each night. On your final day as you reach the summit, enjoy checking in to our award-winning sister property Spicers Peak Lodge and enjoy a night of absolute luxury including their famous seven course degustation dinner with drinks.
All walks include:
- An experienced guide offering knowledgeable commentary
- Small group sizes – a maximum of 10 walkers
- All meals and drinks
- A backpack plus a wet weather Drizabone
- Flexibility to cater for all fitness levels
Spicers Canopy Walk Packages
The Scenic Rim Trail
Your package includes:
- Two nights' accommodation at Spicers Canopy
- Final night accommodation at Spicers Peak Lodge
- Three days of guided walks, including the walk into Spicers Canopy, and the walk up to Spicers Peak Lodge
- All food throughout your stay including gourmet breakfasts, banquet dinners, and a seven course degustation at award winning restaurant The Peak on your final night
- All beverages from our premium range (including beer and wine)
From $1899 per person
To book: call 1300 286 295
For details on the guided walks, please click here