get back to nature
Relax and enjoy time and space to yourself at Spicers Canopy. Enjoy a quiet Australian bush experience where domestic livestock and native wildlife co-exist and where you can enjoy the natural beauty and serenity away from the city
- Book a guided walk during your stay and explore the 5000 acre private nature refuge and adjacent World Heritage Listed Main Range National Park where you can take a dip in the private swimming hole or venture into the nearby bat cave.
- Relax with a book by the indoor fireplace or the outdoor campfire.
- Enjoy a glass of wine on your covered deck as you watch the sun set behind the mountains.
- Sit back while your dedicated chef prepares all your meals and drinks.
- Join in and make a wood-fired pizza in new the outdoor oven.
- Toast marshmallows around the firepit (singalong optional)!
- Play croquet and other ball games in the wide open spaces.
- Take the complimentary mountain bikes for a whirl.
- Pre-book: A massage, horseriding trail, 4WD tour, yoga session, cooking class, picnic lunch at our sister property Spicers Peak Lodge, laser clay target shooting, didgeridoo lessons around the campfire.