There’s always something new to enjoy at Spicers Vineyards Estate. Start each day with a sumptuous Parisian inspired breakfast, and then take a dip in the natural bush swimming pool or outdoor spa followed by a game of tennis on our full size court. At sunset, enjoy a glass of wine and play Boules on the lawn, or a round of golf on the nine-hole short garden golf course. And to complete your wine country experience, indulge in the property’s renowned restaurant, Restaurant Botanica, for the ultimate in contemporary Hunter Valley dining.
- In-suite massages, perfect for relaxing. A highly experienced team of professional therapists are available by appointment to help you unwind. Plans are well under way for the building of a dedicated Spa Anise day spa - watch this space over the next 6 months!
- An outdoor pool and running water rock spa set in the natural bush surrounds of the property. The tranquil sounds of running water and local bird life can ease away the stresses of everyday life.
- Cards, chess and a selection of books, available for all guests in the lounge, open from 8.30am to 5pm daily.
- An extensive DVD library.
- A unique Nine-hole Short Garden Golf Course.
- A dedicated Boules/Bocce court. Or just select your own grassy spot.
- A full size tennis court perfect for those feeling guilty from all of the gourmet indulgences. If spectating is more your game, there is a nearby shaded picnic area for scorekeeping.
- Plenty of space to enjoy a run or leisurely walk. A walk or run around the fence line of the property is approximately 2km. Alternatively, take a leisurely stroll through our vineyard.
- Regional dining at Restaurant Botanica. Only moments from your suite, Restaurant Botanica has fast become known for its relaxed, contemporary wine country dining experience.