There’s always something new to enjoy at Spicers Vineyards Estate. Start each day with a sumptuous Vineyards breakfast, and then take a journey of relaxation and pure indulgence in onsite Spa Anise, followed by a dip in the stunning outdoor swimming pool or heated spa. At sunset, enjoy a glass of wine under the outdoor games pavillion and play Boules on the lawn, or lifesized Chess or Checkers. And to complete your wine country experience, indulge in the property’s renowned restaurant, Restaurant Botanica, for the ultimate in contemporary Hunter Valley dining.
- Spa Anise day spa. A highly experienced team of professional therapists are available by appointment to help you unwind.
- An outdoor pool and heated spa are set in stunning surrounds. The peace and quiet and tranquil sounds of local bird life can ease away the stresses of everyday life.
- Cards, chess and a selection of books, available for all guests in the lounge, open from 8.30am to 10pm daily.
- An extensive DVD library.
- A dedicated Boules/Bocce court. Or just select your own grassy spot.
- Plenty of space to enjoy a run or leisurely walk. A walk or run around the fence line of the property is approximately 2km. Alternatively, take a leisurely stroll through our vineyard.
- Regional dining at Restaurant Botanica. Only moments from your suite, Restaurant Botanica has fast become known for its relaxed, contemporary wine country dining experience.