Nestled amidst the vineyards, Restaurant Botanica at Spicers Vineyards Estate is well-known for its delicious food, extensive wine list and superb service, making it a huge Hunter Valley drawcard in its own right.
Charming, regional and rustic, Restaurant Botanica specialises in modern Australian cuisine, produced by renowned chef Mark Stapleton. With a menu based around wine-friendly flavours, and some of the produce coming from Spicers Vineyard Estate’s own kitchen garden, an unforgettable dining experience is guaranteed.
As you would expect in the heart of the Hunter, Restaurant Botanica also offers an extensive and impressive wine list. In fact, we re-invest in the cellar every month to ensure we’re always offering the best.
Service is professional and unobtrusive, and the ambience just right, offering a warm winter fire for the cooler months, and alfresco dining in summer. In fact, our friendly team can even lay a picnic rug under a shady tree or within our vineyard so you can enjoy a lunchtime picnic and really make the most of the weather.
- 2013 Australia's Number One Fine Dining Restaurant - TripAdvisor Travellers Choice
- 2011 Electrolux Young Restaurateur of the Year - runner up
- 2011 Best restaurant in a Guesthouse, Hunter Valley - winner
- 2009 Restaurant and Catering Awards:
- Hunter Valley Best New Restaurant
- Hunter Valley Best Comprehensive Wine List
- Hunter Valley Best Regional Wine List
- NSW Best Regional Wine List
- 2009 & 2010 Gourmet Traveller Wine List of the Year Awards:
- Highly Recommended 2 Goblets
Fully licensed, Restaurant Botanica is open to both house guests and the public for private, group and social functions including weddings.
2 Course Experience from $63 per person
3 Course Experience from $75 per person
Inclusive of amuse bouche and daily made artisan breads. Public Holidays with surcharge included 2 Courses $75 and 3 Courses $85.
Lunch Saturday and Sunday 12pm - 3pm, weekdays by appointment
Dinner Wednesday to Sunday from 6pm